Thursday, November 17, 2011

Trying Out Blogsy on the IPad 2

How does this work? I am trying out a new Ipad Blogging Client. Blogsy. Cost was 5 dollars and it seems pretty full featured to me. I will test out a few of the features and write a review.

Installation was typical Ipad magic. Bought on the app store and now it's on all of my I devices already. In the settings menu, which is accessed via a gear icon in the lower right corner of the screen, there are links to videos showing how to set up your blogging and content accounts. There is support for Wordpress, which is what I use. I had the Wordpress client on my Ipad, but I have deleted it in favor of Blogsy.

One thing that they did not cover in any of the tutorials is how to actually enter text. If they did then I missed that section of the instructions. I entered a blog title and then could not get the cursor into the lower section of the display to begin typing text. What I am trying now is after flipping to the right with one finger on the display I am in the second section, where you can enter HTML code for your blog. On this side I can enter text.

Is that how it's supposed to work? Dont know yet. I guess that the other display is for putting in content like photos and videos. Hmmm.

No comments: